Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an larger diameter carbon arrow that'd I'd be able to use for 3D archery and Indoor as well. Not brand loyal.. So what would you choose and why??

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Black Eagle PS23 or Challengers... CXL Pros... Easton Superdrive 23 or Fatboys... Gold Tip Series 22... I prefer the PS23 or CXL Pro, personally.

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
My son shoots the Victory NVX 23 and we like them. I don't care for the nocks that come with them but they do come with a nock bushing and you just gotta get your points. They come in different spines also. I ahoot Gold Tip 22 series but may switch to a larger shaft for indoor if I get a second target bow and use the 22 series for 3D.

·
Back Yard Champion
27,742 Posts
Not standard, not logs, but arrows of .348" to .366" diameter work and are easier to find for weight.

Arrows I'm using right now are no longer available at this time, but will be in the near future. Bowcore Giants, .414" in diameter, .400" spine, total arrow weight including 120 gr glue-in point is 346 grs.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I recently switched from GT 22's to Easton SuperDrive 23's so I have a light arrow with appropriate spine. No complaints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts