Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a pretty long trip to try out a few Elites today and came home with a camo riser/Black limb Judge!! I have shot almost everything except a Strother(No dealer in MI) and I don't understand the comments about the harsh draw? This seemed to be the best of all I tried except a Maxxis 35 with the #2 Cams. I have always wanted to try an Elite or something other than the big three I have always shot.

I shot a Judge that was in this guys shop that he admitted was out of tune (thus the reverse AT colors- they had switched limbs) . Even out of tune at 72# this thing drew incredible- just fit me I guess? I was looking at a 60# M7 or a burner- I have been shooting 65# normally and thought it might be time to step down the poundage. I will be shooting my Judge at 70#. After tuning it shoots like a dream!

Here are my speeds 72# 406 grain CX 350 29"DL @ 311 fps- Holy Crap :eek:

I was looking for a new bow to get that arrow to 280+ My Switchback was sending it at 250 at 65#! Just wish it was as queit as my old Gaurdian but I'll take the speed, grip, and draw, without the cam lean that thing had.
With Barnsdale limbs and a lifetime transferrable warranty- I was sold!!

·
Registered
767 Posts
With Barnsdale limbs and a lifetime transferrable warranty- I was sold!!
:thumbs_upI have to agree that they have a solid line of bows and the best warranty in the business. Makes me wonder if any other company will follow what Elite has put on the table in regards to their warranty.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
They are great bows. The only bow i ever regretted selling was an Elite GTO. great bow

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Strother(No dealer in MI)
Their are plenty of dealers in Michigan.

MJC Archery in Royal Oak & Clinton Twp.
X-Factor Archery in Jonesville
Hicks Outdoors in Clio
Bowmans Outdoor in Brown City
and so on!!!!

·
74,535 Posts
Honestly

Elite the most underated bow manufactuer on the market today.

I truly think my Elite Z28 is the ideal hunting bow. Draws so easy and lets down even easier. Just the ideal hunting bow.

I won more than my share with the Gt500 last year.

The folks at Elite have went over board with this customer service and I have seen it over and over. Warranty the best!

Great team at Elite and there working over time to satisfy the customers.

Judge has shown its winning a few tournaments. Elite even has a contingency program to support tournament archers. Thats AWESOME!

Hihgly recommend the Elite bows.

DB

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,332 Posts
Elite the most underated bow manufactuer on the market today.

I truly think my Elite Z28 is the ideal hunting bow. Draws so easy and lets down even easier. Just the ideal hunting bow.

I won more than my share with the Gt500 last year.

The folks at Elite have went over board with this customer service and I have seen it over and over. Warranty the best!

Great team at Elite and there working over time to satisfy the customers.

Judge has shown its winning a few tournaments. Elite even has a contingency program to support tournament archers. Thats AWESOME!

Hihgly recommend the Elite bows.

DB
Yep. What the old timer said...

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot

I forgot to mention I was concerned about a little vibe on the shot- the fix- cut a piece of bowjax off of an old bowjax and stuff it in the Elite brand (forget what they call it) STS re attach the rod and voila! The rod goes into a hollow sleeve and the space creates vibration on the shot. My question: Has anyone tried a Rattler or Paradigm on their Judge?

·
Registered
24,604 Posts
Top notch quality and a great line of bows its hard to just pick one. They all shoot so well. Then they just came out for a limited time the AP snow camo. Have to order one of those now. Great customer service as well. Congrates on your bow the Judge is a great shooter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts