Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My goal was to concentrate more on my own shooting this year and settle in early with a new bow. The tough part for me is generally sticking with my first purchase throughout the year. Well, I am trying to turn a new leaf this year and stick with one hunting bow a year :wink:. I feel this year might be quite easy to stick with my first purchase because it is so dang hard to find something I don't like about this bow. The final specs for this sweet shooter are. Have any questions just ask !!!!

28 1/8" draw / 71 # with the #2 cam in the E slot
418 gr Carbon Injexion 330 arrow @ 301 fps

Attachments

·
Registered
19,354 Posts
She's a beauty and those numbers look good to me.

·
Registered
17,368 Posts
that sure is some awesome numbers!! I'm really liking the CS34 specs It may just be my new bow. I'm going to try what your doing stick to one bow and one bow only this coming year. I guess If i get tired of it I'll get it dipped so it looks like a new bow to me lol.

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
That's one bad*** bow Shane! I'm headed to pro shop very soon to shoot cs 30 and faktor. Waiting on a 60lb'er faktor to show up. As you know Shane I own a vector 32 that you stringed up and tuned. Is there a night and day difference in draw and valley between bows? Probably a silly ?

·
Registered
277 Posts
More than one hunting bow a year... How will you survive??? Very nice looking bow!

Mike

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Awesome Shane. Looks great.

Very ready to shoot the CS34 myself.

·
Broken, Beat, & Scarred
6,067 Posts
Looks sweet bro.....I hear ya on trying to not big and sell so many new bows.....I'm burnt. I'm waiting for the bt release, this yr i will pick that up or the cs30, and hopefully be done.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Awesome bow Shane! That's just fuel for the fire in my eyes!!

Anything surprise you about it so far?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just tuned my carbon spyder 30 up at the shop and with 367 grain Velocity Pro arrows it averaged 318 fps over 5 shots on the shop chrono. We then shot some of the shop owners 350grain ultralight 22 pros though it and averaged 323 fps. The bow is set up at 70.6# and 28" draw (number 3 cam in A slot) <- was really surprised it hit these numbers with this cam.
View attachment 1827169

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Im thinking I need to toss this aluminum spyder...........Shane do you tune bows for people? and how did you get an injexion to 418?

·
Registered
17,368 Posts
Im thinking I need to toss this aluminum spyder...........Shane do you tune bows for people? and how did you get an injexion to 418?
I'm not shane but Ill take a guess at arrow weight. carbon injexion is 10.1 grain per inch at 27 inchs is
100 grain tip
nock 7 grain
insert 20
and vanes about 20 grains
equal

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Those are some great numbers!!!! I also shoot those same specs
on the shorter side of 28 maybe like 27.75
I am really fired up about the bows I'm getting!!!!!
Faktor turbo!!!!!!
Carbon Syder turbo in route!!!!
I plan on shoooting my injexion or something else
All with the stock strings too!!!!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts