Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have been on a long search to find a set of limbs for pse prophecy. I have talked to everyone and anyone I could think of to find a set. I even searched Ebay as well as anywhere else I could there might be a set of limbs. If anyone here either has a set or knows where to get a replacement set I would sure appreciate any help. I would even go for a drop in draw weight. I just want to keep this bow as a solid backup or if I have a chance to get another veteran into the woods or a young buck. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Helps a lot if you tell us model number of the limbs your looking for and the 2 digit defection numbers you want. Limbs fit many bows.
Ches.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Have you called PSE directly? Their bow charts on their website will tell you which limb numbers and deflections you are looking for

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Have you called PSE directly? Their bow charts on their website will tell you which limb numbers and deflections you are looking for

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The charts will tell you limb numbers but not deflections any more. Why they dropped them????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts