Votes: 11 68.8%
  • George

Votes: 5 31.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a title shoot for X-bows, but with the use of no X-Bows.

Where/When is this shoot off?! I wanna be there, and I bet I'm not the only one! We should take a collection from spectators, and the winner donates the proceeds to his state DEC!

I say we mix it up a little. Unmarked 3D course, 14 Field targets (Lets do a HUNTER round or even ANIMALS to make it interesting and keep the "Hunting" Spirit, but add some distance to the equation)

Lets get these details ironed out fellas. We aren't going to change the bowhunting laws before NY season opens, but we COULD arrange this shoot-out! I'm THERE!

Bo

PS - Some of the losing names for the two person tournament were as follows (note: These names are from previous posts between the two contenders, I didn't make them up!)
Scum Sucker - Blithering Idiot Invitational
Mr. Know it all - Mr. Know Nothing No How Open
The Logical Ilogical Archery Classic
"I hope you shoot better than you argue" archery tournament

·
Registered
126 Posts
If, God forbid, they both kill each other on the range, I get first dibbs on their organs.

I need cut bait for catfishing this weekend.

Catfish love the taste of bile filed organs and these two have enough bile for a month of fish fries.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see, so BOTH of them are all talk! I honestly would like to see this take place. It would be hilarious! Kind of like that street basketball where they talk crap to each other the whole time! We'd need a referee or something to stand between them though. We'd also need them fitted with wireless mic's hooked to a PA system so we all could enjoy it!

I've voting on Sugar Hill myself. Head to head, arrow for arrow, but I suppose I'll travel if need be.

Bo

·
Registered
745 Posts
I am not going to be the referee between!!!!!:D Might end up in the X FIRE:D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Bow season opens here in NY on saturday - filling my freezer is the only thing I'm concerned with at the moment... I DO think I could fare pretty well in ANY shooting contest that didn't include instinctive shooting, only because I hardly ever do it - even INCLUDING crossbows... I do have better things to waste my time on than this, however - and think that Jim and I meeting in person *might not* be a very good idea... I think we've agreed to avoid each other on this forum, and that's probably for the best - I have absolutely no desire whatsoever in continuing any more bickering - it takes all the fun out of these forums, and doesn't do the sport of archery any good, at all...

- georgestrings

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So much for my hopes of the first ever "STEEL CAGE 3D SHOOT"

;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts