Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Swamp.....let us know how you like it. The single stage TT trigger is nice.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm surprisingly not much interested in the 405, but I'm contemplating a decked out 330! Welcome back Gus!

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
I don't think thats one I will tackle but if I did I'd get the C2 crank. It seems like I bought a few bows along the way I said I wouldn't too LOL You can get this one bare bow too but that includes the cheek piece and reds suppressors. I already have a 330 on order :)

·
Banned
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think thats one I will tackle but if I did I'd get the C2 crank. It seems like I bought a few bows along the way I said I wouldn't too LOL You can get this one bare bow too but that includes the cheek piece and reds suppressors. I already have a 330 on order :)
Looking forward to your thoughts on it, pin!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Im looking forward to shooting it at the show. I think the 330 will be a big hit, but Im sure Excal will sell many more 405's. Im going to get a snow camo 380 and cut it down.

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
George, you know that's frowned upon by the manufacturer:) I'm enemy #1:laugh:

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Hey Swamp;
I know these will feel great in the house and also drive my brother crazy but my question is all those holes will let the muck in but will they leave it out as fast?

Geniune Duck Dynasty limited edition croc's. I love them!

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I know and well you know Moon I dont care. Im like you its my bow and we do with it what we want. Im sure by us cutting them down last year it might of help them go forward with the 330.

·
Banned
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Swamp;
I know these will feel great in the house and also drive my brother crazy but my question is all those holes will let the muck in but will they leave it out as fast?

Geniune Duck Dynasty limited edition croc's. I love them!
Wicked croc's, Mike!!! I'll let you know once she thaws out, next spring.:heh:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hey Swamp;

Genuine Duck Dynasty limited edition croc's. I love them!
Cool item, but they're apparently Duck Commander merchandise. Duck Dynasty = A&E

1 - 20 of 127 Posts