Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that we have a young archers forum, we need to get to know each other
im Craig. I am currently attending Purdue University, and i am one of the people that sent of an email to admin to get this place runnin (thanks for everyone who did). I currently work at an archery shop and am fairly knowledgable in the ways of the bow. if y'all have any technical questions, please let me know, by PM or otherwise and i can try to get back at ya asap. well, got class to get to, have fun in high school y'all, college is a blast.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey I'm Samantha, but just call me sam, I'm in my junior year of high school up here in NY. I mostly shoot NFAA and I love it and everyone I shoot with, we have way to much fun :shade: can't wait to see everyone back in Louisville! I also hunt, fish, and whatever you do outdoors.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Tim...Uhh I'm a freshman at my school and I know a lot about archery.

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Hey everyone, Im Joe, Im 15 live in Bend, Oregon.

I work/shoot for at a shop here, called Dels Archery Den.

I do some guiding in Alaska when I have time.

I can tell you anything you might be interested about myself and all my sponsors products.

JOE CIMA

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Hello my name is AJ and I AM an outdoor aholic :tongue:
Im a senior in high school in western Montana. I do alot of 4-H shooting with archery and pistol, got a few trophies in that and had a state archery record for a few years till it got busted :wink:
Trying to get a job at the sports shop workin on bows which would be awesome!
Not much of the big archery tourney shooter because I spend more time focussed workin on my pistol shootin to try and get to some Olympic quilifiers and get sponserships :wink:
After I graduate im headin town to the American Wilderness Leadership School to work on building my guiding skills so I can be a guide or a camp jock at least and maybe get a job with Will Primos some day :tongue:
Then probably in 2007 Im going to pistol train most of my time and maybe go to school for welding.

·
Registered
1 Posts

My names Don, I am 16 am a Junior at my highschool. I live in New Jersey Outside of Philadelphia. I shoot any type of archery but mainly stick to Field and indoors. This coming outdoor season I will be trying some of the F.I.T.A. shoots. I Shoot an Ultra Elite with Doinker Stabs and V-bars, copper john sight, Infinity rest, and Winners Choice Strings.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm Blake i'll be 16 in october. I shoot nfaa field, nfaa indoors, And all types of fita. I live in south jersey in Cape May,NJ. I love to shoot and i work at the local shop where i've worked at for 3 years now. I can do pretty much any thing with a bow and love to tinker. Nice to meet everybody. :teeth:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hello everyone...

I am Brian Barnes I am 16 a Junior at Lawrence Academy (a very small private school in North Eastern NC...) I want to attend Georgetown University for a degree in International Politics w/ concentrations in Security Studies... I shoot a Hoyt UltraElite for 3-D... i also primarily shoot 3-D but am spreading out to other forms... I am also one of the people that PMed to try and get this here... (in fact part of my PM is what is typed under the forum name...) And if anybody ever needs ANYTHING or has a problem with ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask me for help... I am glad to do anything that i am able to do... and if i cannot do anything i will call someone that can... but anyway enough about me...

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Well most ya'll know me, but for those of you that don't.........
I'm Nichole and I'm 14. I LOVE archery. I have been shooting since I was 3. Also my family owns an archery shop, and my dad is the inventor of the STS. I help work with both businesses.
I shoot for Bowtech, and this year I was honored enough to receive 3rd place shooter of the year in ASA Youth Class. Next year I will be moving up to the Women's Open class. I hope to someday be pro in 3D and hunting. But for me 3D comes before everything but God. If ya wanna know anything else, just ask. :shade:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
well Im dan im 17 been shooting since I was 4. Im no one special. I have zero sponserships and im not a prostaff. I WISH I could be those but im not and I have to accept it. I absolutly love bowhunting and all archery. Anything else just pm me... O yeah and thanks man for getting this forum goin...I appologize but I forgot your name

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
dynatec15 said:
well Im dan im 17 been shooting since I was 4. Im no one special. I have zero sponserships and im not a prostaff. I WISH I could be those but im not and I have to accept it. I absolutly love bowhunting and all archery. Anything else just pm me... O yeah and thanks man for getting this forum goin...I appologize but I forgot your name
Way to keep it real buddy :teeth:

No offence to yall but the pro shooters i shoot with are just really stuck up sept for a few so Im kinda glad i dont kick in that crowd :wink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys!

My name's Caitlyn and im a junior?? in high school. I dont really know what you call it down in the states, but up here we just call it grade 11. Ive been shooting since i was about 7. I started competing in FITAs and that sort of thing when i was 12 and have been doing it ever since. I started hunting a few years ago but the only thing i've shot so far is a lot of dirt...kind of sad but true. I shoot recurve for target and compound for hunting and 3D. hmm what else... i love being outdoors, camping and backpacking are awsome. I'm also a dancer and play the sax. That's all i can think of now. If you wanna know anything else just ask!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
hi everybody my names ian.... Everybody: hi ian.. i have a very big problem im addicted to hunting...
im a freshman at bedford high school in south east michigan. i love to shoot. there is nothing special about me. im just normal. i lead a normal life.(get up go to school, come home shoot my bow. repeat next day) :teeth:

·
Banned
661 Posts
i know some of you shorties..but you might not know me...

i'm Ryan,21 years old, and i'm currently attending TCC college and a fire fighter here locally...i compete heavily on the state and regional level in both IBO and ASA as well as moving to indoors and fita next year in tradtional/longbow class...

i'm young or old...depending...if you ask the folks in my class that i normally shoot in...i'm still in diapers lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, I am Cameron, I am a Sophmore in High School in Kansas. I shoot recurve, FITA NAA. I shoot a KAP Winstar with Focus limbs, it is a great bow, and i am extremely pleased with it :smile: .

·
run'em
716 Posts
Hello, my name is Matt. I am currently a sophomore at the University of Missouri-Rolla. I am studying to become a chemical engineer (so I can afford this sport). I get to hunt in the famed "West Central Illinois" and have good success.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
AJ008 said:
Way to keep it real buddy :teeth:

No offence to yall but the pro shooters i shoot with are just really stuck up sept for a few so Im kinda glad i dont kick in that crowd :wink:
I sure am sorry those Pro shooter are like that. I am blessed enough to know most of the Mathews Pro Shooters. You should try to meet some of them. Grade A people. :) Super nice, and always willing to give advice. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
hi y'all,
I'm Jon, i'm fifteen and a Sophomore (man, already, what happened to JHS?) at Bartlett High in Anchorage, AK. Been shooting *roughly* two years and I'm lookin' to gear up and start shooting tourneys, maybe pick up a sponsor or two if possible....we'll see, no bow shops near me :embarasse
And my first (bow) hunting trip' this fall ended when I blew a perfect spot-n-stalk on a bull caribou (it's all the tundra's fault, just so dang flat!).....just waiting for next year! :wink:

~AK~

·
Registered
482 Posts
hey, i'm cam, i'm 16 years old and live in minnesota. i've been shooting bows for 4 years. i'm not sponsored and i dont do any target shooting. just the average kid. i love to hunt with bow, shotgun and muzzleloader. on my free time i also like to skate and ride 4wheeler. if you search around the forums you can find a few pics of me....i think theres one in the hottest male archer thread for the ladies hah. otherwise i can always post some up

cam

·
Registered
165 Posts
hey, im dylan, i hunt a ton, fish a ton,and thats about it. im a freshmen in missoula, MT. I do a lot of 3-d compitition and hunting. ive done well in 3-d and harvested 5 things with my bow(s). this is my 2nd year of hunting with my bow. Im not sponsored but got connections to get good deals!! my equipment is below. see ya> going mtn. goat hunting!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts