Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me some feedback from personnel use on this rest. I was thinking of putting this rest on my bow was wondering if there are some performance issues i would need to worry about any info would be great thanks:smile:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Its intereseting to read some of the reviews on Cabelas site for this rest as some are unfavourable, but of course its your descision and I have no personal view on this arrow rest :)

·
Best in the World
3,866 Posts
its a very good rest, I was happy with the one I tested, i just preferred my G5 ExpII a touch better which is why I put it back on my bow and gave the trip wire to my friend (he loves it)

·
Registered
92 Posts
id like to try

·
Registered
406 Posts
i have one and its brilliant, the drop sensitivity is ajustable ants its easy to set up, the only thing is the hard plasitc covered Y needs some felt or something on it but thats personal preference

·
Registered
229 Posts
have one on my 07 commander

I was picked by octane to test the rest and still have it on my bow. I really like it. I used it for indoor targets and 3-D and it really worked for me. I think my shooting has improved since I put it on my bow.

·
Registered
12,875 Posts
Its intereseting to read some of the reviews on Cabelas site for this rest as some are unfavourable, but of course its your descision and I have no personal view on this arrow rest :)
I think some folks don't know to adjust the rate of fall if they need to. It's a good solid rest I was a tester too, I liked it and have on Destroyer it's working great and tuned really easy. Read the reviews from the testers on BT's website. They told us to be honest .. The good and the bad. I think most of the testers liked the Tripwire and you can read what they thought could be improved, some are looking for full containment. Full containment is fine but I for one don't see the need ... why not just get a crossbow at that point?

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
I had one on each of my Bowtech bows. I loved the rest !! If the rest would have fit my Hoyt Riser, i'd still be shooting them.

C'mon Octane.......poop or get off the pottie and make one that fits a Hoyt !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts