Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow, i wasn't expecting Parker to come out with anything for 2018. They have mainly been focusing on crossbows for the past number of years. Interested in hearing reviews on that hybrid cam system.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Good looking bows. Why has a manufacturer not thought of that name for a bow before now? Perfect catch phrase for marketing.

·
Vendor
6,898 Posts
Must be missing something...what makes that a hybrid cam system? Looks binary to me?

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look s bit like a Pearson
I love the look !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
does look alot like binary cams there

these new Parkers look sweet

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
Nice looking bows. Thats a big step for Parker. Ill try one of them out thats for sure. Wonder what the $$$ is going to be

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,992 Posts
I actually thought that Parker was long gone. Be interesting to see if anyone local offers them....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
You all do see where it says ALL NEW T2 HYBRID CAM STSTEM

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
Must be missing something...what makes that a hybrid cam system? Looks binary to me?
Thats what I thought, maybe the cams are different sizes?
They look identical from the pics. They look nice, hope they are at the ATA so I can get a closer look.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Parker rep came in today and I shot the poison 30. I was very impressed. Dead in the hand, holds great. I was pleasantly surprised. I believe the Msrp is going to be $699

·
Shootingairborne
10,575 Posts
With speeds that low maybe an 7.5 or 8" brace? If not I really don't see anything special. I had a Parker Ultralite 31 in the late 90's. Great shooting bow and fast enough for it's time. Then I jumped on the Bowtech train.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Parker stepped it up big time here.

They knocked the name out of the park for sure. Very marketable, catchy and a good slogan. Parker is going to be very relevant at that price point

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Parker rep came in today and I shot the poison 30. I was very impressed. Dead in the hand, holds great. I was pleasantly surprised. I believe the Msrp is going to be $699
At $699 or a little less
I’m going to order one.
I’m going to assume the brace height will be around 7 inches.
With a brace height around there and speeds around 330fps....that will make either bow a great tree stand or pop up blind bow.
I like speeds around 330 and a 7 inch bh
Speedy enough but forgiving !
Plus with their lifetime warranty and awesome customer service..hard to beat that.

·
Registered
8,204 Posts
You all do see where it says ALL NEW T2 HYBRID CAM STSTEM

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk
I see that but it sure does look Binary to me. Whatever it is it's a great looking bow.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It does look like a binary cam but says hybrid cam. I wasn't expecting that from Parker. They really stepped it up this year. Looks like the Poison 32 is in my future.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
I didn't know Parker was still in the game. I had a new parker about 12 years ago that i always regretted getting rid of. Was the smoothest bow ive ever shot.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts