Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the first one in today! WOW! They have really tweaked it since I had the first one in October. I am talking the Ultra Stealth. It is a 2007 Stealth riser....Barnsdale limbs EIT limb tips...Z-7 cam (same as the Z32/34TX4) Dakota strings. Very smooth draw. Very much like an original Switchy!! Craftsmanship is perfect...APGHD camo...... Can't wait to shoot it!

I just set it up and will get picks soon.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is going to be a great shooting set up for sure. Everything is just PERFECT! Pearson bows are rock solid!!

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SHot the bow today after work. It is VERY quiet and no shock. The arrows are hitting the 18-1 with some power. 29" draw 70#.

This is the 4th 5th and 6th and 7th arrows shot out of this bow at 20 yards!!! It gives me the warm fuzzy feeling like the Wheeler bows use to!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Get out the chrono fobmeister, we want some speeds.

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,079 Posts
holy cow...

That a tight group! What a sweet bow. Jihn I might just have to buy one...
I will call ya later.
Koz

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is adjustable with mods. Mine has a B4 mod and I think they are in 1/2" increments that go to B8.

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Looks good to me

I always wanted to try the original Stealth with Hurricane Hybrids. I think I will hold out 'til they put R2B2s on that bow.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They told me it wasn't do-able. This bow is fine the way it is! Trust Uncle Mono!! :tongue::wink:

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The cam and strings...all can be bought from Pearson!

I will sell you a new one though!! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a stealth today. I only shot a few times in the shop but it is a sweet shooting bow. I can't wait to shoot it. The bow is so balanced that when I shot with a stablizer I couldn't tell any difference than without the stablizer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts