Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new Blind Side and have shot the Varmint,and Black Horse all three where sweet to shoot. Any one looking for a new bow should look at the Winchester line up. They may not be fore everyone, every bow has to fit the person. That said I think they are lights out and would recommend them to anyone who asked.:wink:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post a review
I am shooting a 29.5 inch draw70lb Winchester Blind Side. The draw is silk smooth (makes my Mathews drenaln look very rough) Solid back wall no hand shock at all and shoots a legit 312 fps with my hunting arrows. Also it is the quietest bow I shot. The only bow that was even close to the Winchester was an Obsession Phoenix. By the way the two bows I just mentioned where under 900 dollars, Blind Side 899 and Phoenix 859. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am shooting a 29.5 inch draw70lb Winchester Blind Side. The draw is silk smooth (makes my Mathews drenaln look very rough) Solid back wall no hand shock at all and shoots a legit 312 fps with my hunting arrows. Also it is the quietest bow I shot. The only bow that was even close to the Winchester was an Obsession Phoenix. By the way the two bows I just mentioned where under 900 dollars, Blind Side 899 and Phoenix 859. Hope this helps.
Also the bow is 33 inches axle to axle. forgot to put that on the last post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.