Archery Talk Forum banner

The Non-"_____" Success thread.

3800 56
Post here if you didn't use FOBS, Postens, Slicktricks or other fashionable equipment for your kill.:rolleyes: :wink: :zip:

Isn't that what homepages are for????
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Straight Shooter
6,655 Posts
So, since when are Slicktricks fashionable? I thought fashionable was the stuff that's advertised on every commercial break while watching Outdoor Channel?

Or is this just AT fashionable?

· Registered
162 Posts
i use zwickey 2 blades with my compound and my buddies make fun of me telling me to get with the times but i still lay them out better than they do. they lose alot of deer. i don't but its all about how proficient you are with the equipment you are using.

· Registered
137 Posts
LOL - this ought to get good. I though I was the only one who still used a cheap Reflex bow and cheap gold tip self-fletched hunter arrows. Guess the grim reaper BHs could be fashionable but they sure did a number on the elk I took a few weeks back.

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is an awesome thread!!! :tongue:

I think I'm gonna start a Success Thread for guys who use the same d-loop material as me!!! Ha, ha...
I will say I commend you for not starting a success thread that you very well could...:zip::):wink:

· Registered
1,994 Posts
I have very boring equipment.

Vanetec vanes.

Easton Excels (the old model)

The lowly WB rest.

Cobra sight.

Martin Bengal

Martin quiver.

Muzzy 3 blade/ Magnus Buzzcut

I went a little crazy with Bucknasty strings.

Old Trophy Ridge Stab.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
LOL - this ought to get good. I though I was the only one who still used a cheap Reflex bow and cheap gold tip self-fletched hunter arrows. Guess the grim reaper BHs could be fashionable but they sure did a number on the elk I took a few weeks back.
I'm using an old Reflex and 100gr. Thunderheads that my father-in-law gave me last year. With minimal modifications I was able to take my first deer this past weekend. To put it simply, I can't afford to buy all of the "popular" or "designer" brands. What's the point when what I've got works just fine?

GREAT THREAD!!! :darkbeer:

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.