Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come by and check out our new Patent Pending OMEGA rest at the show it will be part of our "ALPHA LINE" of accessories for 2009 We have 2 other accessories we will also introduce.

The rest has three fingers that Capture the arrow to give you full contain and at full draw it unlocks and when you relaes all 3 fingers pull away like a lathe chuck so ther is nothing touching the arrow when it flies thru the rest.
extreamly quiet, simple design, setup is a snap and the size is comparable to other rest.

Look forward to meeting all of you and God Bless, I hope all of our Archery companies have a great show and prosper from all of the hard work we have all put in to get there.

Booth # 3338 Athens Archery

Jason Hudkins

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

We will be offering this version first it is the high end model "Omega Elite" it is 100% Machined from Billet we will be working with the dealers at the show to set the final price in this economy we want to make sure that we can offer this at a fair price and the dealers are on the front lines in this indusrtry and have the most contact with the heart of the industry ( you the consumer) so once we have the price set we will post it. I can assure you it will be fair and economical We manufacture everyone of our products in house all machining is done here at our facilty we feel this alone will keep the price affordable.

Thanks and be Blessed,

Jason

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

it is attached the the down buss Cable it can be used with or with out the lock mechanism. you simply load the rest like other containment rest lock the lever. and draw the bow, once at full draw the lock releases and then when you release the 3 fingers pulll away from the arrow at the exact same time. if you need to take another shot you simply just load and draw the bow again. another feature that this rest is capable of, you can shoot at any angle due to the fact the all 3 fingers pull away at the same time thuss the arrow stays in the center of the rest regardless the angle.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
nice rest. do you have a drop away in mind for those of us who shoot FOBs?

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Guys i personally have had my hands on this rest & let me tell you it is the best functioning rest i have seen. The Omega Rest is going to be a hot seller.

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
What is the clearance from where the center of the arrow is to the farthest point in the cutouts for the fletchings?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
machine work looks familiar, might you have Mike Doty machining these for you? Looks like a great rest, can't wait to play with one real soon.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
machining

we are machining all of our products in house wanted to say thanks to everyone who visited our booth today

Jason

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Do you have to reset the rest if let down your draw?

Also what about freeze-up, if it wets wet then freezes in a hunting situation?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 107 Posts