Archery Talk Forum banner

The OMEGA REST

14K views 106 replies 47 participants last post by  nitroteam 
Guys this will be the best rest you have ever put on your bow. If you get a chance to see one in person & see how it functions i guarantee you will walk out the door owning 1.:thumbs_up I cant wait to put 1 on my bow.

Terrible video, I learned nothing, oooh super cool music and black and white effects, no substance, do you think this sells precision archery products??????? Are you selling a video game?:thumbs_do
Well if you have paid attention to anything in the archery industry most products that are commercialized have music & different effects.(it's called getting the attention of the consumer) As for trying to sell a video game, it is an arrow rest. Did you see an X-box, Playstation or Wii anywhere in the video?????:confused: If you get a chance to pick up this rest & actually see how it functions you will see how it works & realize that it is the best rest on the market today.:thumbs_up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.