Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
web pics 019.jpg
E.L.P. Bowpress with Time Machine Attachment and floor stand.

web pics 004.jpg web pics 005.jpg
The Time Machine being used to check and adjust timing at full draw.

web pics 007.jpg web pics 016.jpg
E.L.P. Bowpress with Specialty Limb Adaptors in use.

This product is for the shop owners and individuals that want the most cost effective way to maintain their archery equipment. This is the only press on the market that can be fitted with an attachment designed to make it possible for one person to precisely synchronize cam.5 systems without walking away from the press until the bow is perfectly timed. It also allows one user to measure exact drawlength making it possible to properly check cam rotation on the single cam bows. This press retails (wholesale pricing is available to those who qualify) for less than $500 and includes a benchtop stand or a floor stand, what ever one you need. Act before Xmas and get special pricing on The Time Machine and the Specialty Limb Adaptors. Feel free to PM me with any questions or you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
NMP said:
View attachment 195572
E.L.P. Bowpress with Time Machine Attachment and floor stand.

View attachment 195570 View attachment 195576
The Time Machine being used to check and adjust timing at full draw.

View attachment 195571 View attachment 195578
E.L.P. Bowpress with Specialty Limb Adaptors in use.

This product is for the shop owners and individuals that want the most cost effective way to maintain their archery equipment. This is the only press on the market that can be fitted with an attachment designed to make it possible for one person to precisely synchronize cam.5 systems without walking away from the press until the bow is perfectly timed. It also allows one user to measure exact drawlength making it possible to properly check cam rotation on the single cam bows. This press retails (wholesale pricing is available to those who qualify) for less than $500 and includes a benchtop stand or a floor stand, what ever one you need. Act before Xmas and get special pricing on The Time Machine and the Specialty Limb Adaptors. Feel free to PM me with any questions or you can email me at [email protected]
I wondered when someone would do this. :)

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have been testing the attachments for this press for several months and they work for their intended purposes very well. Keep in mind that because dual cam bows are not slaved together they move independently of one another and must be taylored to a specific shooters grip they can only be gotten into the ballpark with The Time Machine. Due to the design of the singles and the 1.5s the grip has no noticable effect on the timing or rotation allowing you to get them perfect before you wear out your shoulder.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been informed by one of my retailers that they are selling these presses without the attachments, allthough they are available, for $455 for a limited time. Also while they are willing to sell at this price I am including the floor stand at no cost. Thats over a $600 retail value. They are taking the orders by phone only and you will need to talk to Brad in archery or you can contact us and we can set you up through them. They have a toll free # (877-772-3006) and here is the link to there online store. http://www.pssguns.com/store/index.php?target=products&product_id=30

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does work on crossbows of all models that we have had at our disposal. Horton, Ten Point, Excalibur, PSE, Bear, and we even took the reverse draw crossbows into consideration when designing this press.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts