Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up if you deal with these guys. Don't expect fast shipping. It has taken them 3 weeks and I still don't have my Spot Hogg. It is supposed to be here this week finally. I paid on the 8-21 it did not ship till 8-31. That is ridiculous. They want fast payment but don't give fast shipping.

·
Registered
826 Posts
huntnhammer-
sorry to hear about your shipping delays. I have used those guys before with great results. If it is the same guys. I think it is two brothers and they live in Kaufman Texas. Hope you get your sight soon. Hope this doesnt make things worse but your gonna love that sight.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I feel for ya!

I feel for ya .I know where your coming from.I'm in a similiar deal now.Good luck and thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lonestar_HOYT said:
huntnhammer-
sorry to hear about your shipping delays. I have used those guys before with great results. If it is the same guys. I think it is two brothers and they live in Kaufman Texas. Hope you get your sight soon. Hope this doesnt make things worse but your gonna love that sight.
I think it is the same guys
I can't wait to get the sight, but the real pain. I am still waiting on the limbs for my Diamond from Bowtech. Been two weeks on them also. I can't win.

·
Registered
48 Posts
your not alone

I ordered a sword sight thru Ebay and payed 5 minutes after the aution was over that was aug 21 and still have not recieved it [priority mail 2-3 days].4 emails and and a sorry for the delay is all I got a week ago, no sight.My last email was friday no response I am out of patience, bow season is to weeks away.Asked to please refund my money so I can by one locally or some straight answers.I think some of these people sell things they don't really have then get it after the aution.I wish I had his phone#.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I do know from experience that if the money was sent paypal and it it then put into a checking account it takes longer for the transaction to clear. I will not send anything out till the transaction has totally cleared payment wise.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I just finished up a large transaction via paypal, and it takes 3-4 business days for the funds to clear from paypal into my checking account.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I've found that more and more of these larger E-Bay sellers don't even have the product they are listing in stock. After it sells they order it themselves.
For some of the "Power Sellers" I asked before bidding if the item is in stock with them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My transaction was with a different big seller with alot of positive feedback so I am surprised and would have been ok getting it sometime last week.Because your're right it cleared on the 23 3 days later but after that point I expect them to get it in the mail within one or 2 days.Everything I've sold it was in the mail asap thats good buisness.I got one email 5 days after it cleared it still was not shipped emailed back and asked why and never got a response,emailed the next day nothing and emailed one more time no response,just would like some honest answers.

·
Registered
8,810 Posts
I bought a copper john sight from them and it was no problem, sorry for the bad luck

Sean

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
17 days and counting. UPS says it made it to Ricmond so maybe I will see it tomarrow.

·
Registered
309 Posts
from a different ebay vendor i ordered a sword on 8/10. he ordered it with a special combo of pins that i wanted. vendor said great but it would take a "couple" weeks. i pay pal immediately and i just got an email that it went out today and would arrive 2-3 days. that is nearly a month. but the vendor said it would be a little delay so i wont leave - feedback. oh well. patience is a virtue.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got today. I did leave + feedback because I got the sight I paid for and they were nice on the phone. I still say it should have gotten here faster but at least I got it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is Tres

Hey I'm sorry but this is the peak season. Those spot hogg sights automatically re-list on ebay. We normally sell 4 or 5 a week, and we have sold over 100 in the last 3 weeks. We are getting them in 2 or three dozen at a time and filling all of the orders. I know that it's frustrating, but sometimes things get a little hard to get during the peak each year. We are filling about 300 orders a day as fast as we can. Also, we don't require immediate payment in ebay, nor do we hound people for the payment, so I'm not sure where that came from. We don't want our money quickly. Again, sorry for the delay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts