Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know how they r doing are they prospering or barely making ends meat?

I love my qs 34 and woodnt trade it but I have to say that there new bows specs arent that crazy different from each other seems like they are making alot of the same bows with different names on it. the ibos are all relativly close as well as ata and bh seems like i havent shot the knew ones but specs dont look any different then the qs.

I guess thats my opinion I was hoping that they were gonna come out with a bow that spec wise would have everybodies attention because they are incrediably smooth and have decent speeds and very forgiving but say they came out with a bow that is damn fast with a huge brace height or a super short ata or long ata something that people will see in there advertising and force someone to pick up.

i just dont see people trying them because the specs are just like anyother bow. getting people to try to shoot them is more then half the battle i think once they pick them up they will be buying thme

rant over

·
Registered
66 Posts
I picked up 2012 QS 31 last fall. Love the bow DC super smooth.
But at 31 ata not a forgiving bow.
Been looking to pick up a QS 34 smoetime soon.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I love the Winchester bows! The New Blindside is the smoothest bow i have shot that is under a grand. I've shot Mathews for years and this bow is smoother than the no cam. Those who would like to shoot a longer bow look at the Thoroughbred. 36 in axle to axle and smooth as butter!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a winchester qs31 last year. I was looking for a short bow for ground blinds. I have had many bows. Last was a elite judge and this is night and day a better bow. If you want to spend 800 plus on a name brander go for it. There are great bows in that price range, but there are great bows in the 400 range that companies are producing with no real budget for marketing. I personally do not need the most exspensive equipment that money can buy although I will not use junk. Winchester for the right price makes a great bow. Draw cycle is great and shoots straight. What else does it need to do.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I bought a winchester qs31 last year. I was looking for a short bow for ground blinds. I have had many bows. Last was a elite judge and this is night and day a better bow. If you want to spend 800 plus on a name brander go for it. There are great bows in that price range, but there are great bows in the 400 range that companies are producing with no real budget for marketing. I personally do not need the most exspensive equipment that money can buy although I will not use junk. Winchester for the right price makes a great bow. Draw cycle is great and shoots straight. What else does it need to do.
If you can still get a QS leftover they are a good bow but are now discontinued. The Varmint is their new short bow and it is nice and smoother than the QS. 31 inch is a bit short for me though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anybody know how they r doing are they prospering or barely making ends meat?

I love my qs 34 and woodnt trade it but I have to say that there new bows specs arent that crazy different from each other seems like they are making alot of the same bows with different names on it. the ibos are all relativly close as well as ata and bh seems like i havent shot the knew ones but specs dont look any different then the qs.

I guess thats my opinion I was hoping that they were gonna come out with a bow that spec wise would have everybodies attention because they are incrediably smooth and have decent speeds and very forgiving but say they came out with a bow that is damn fast with a huge brace height or a super short ata or long ata something that people will see in there advertising and force someone to pick up.

i just dont see people trying them because the specs are just like anyother bow. getting people to try to shoot them is more then half the battle i think once they pick them up they will be buying thme

rant over
That's because they just reverse engineer old hoyt bows.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.