Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believed the upcoming Vegas compound open championship shootdown should have more winning money. It was reported that last year bring together 3500 archers from around the globe.

·
Back Yard Champion
30,487 Posts
I got this idea you don't know anything about the Vegas shoot.

Reactions: RickT

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got this idea you don't know anything about the Vegas shoot.
I've got this idea he doesn't know anything about literacy. I don't know much about the Vegas shoot but whatever he said made zero sense. Maybe it's just me but I don't think so.

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,386 Posts
Just trying to get count up.....

·
Registered
8,833 Posts
Want to win more money at the Vegas shoot... Place higher.

·
Registered
8,833 Posts
I believed the upcoming Vegas compound open championship shootdown should have more winning money. It was reported that last year bring together 3500 archers from around the globe.
The report you read was wrong, last year's Vegas shoot didn't bring together 3500 archers... COVID closed down the shoot except for the championship class, the flights were all virtual.

·
Back Yard Champion
30,487 Posts
Just trying to get count up.....
So what it amounts to is the "Establishment" making Rules and not paying attention. Newbies come up with really stupid stuff or drag up ancient Threads to irritate us.................

·
Old Guy
1,059 Posts
Scammer in the making?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts