Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was lucky enough to win an issue of the walking dead (#111) that is signed by Robert kirkman. It is still sealed, and it is on display in my house. I was wondering if I should sell it to buy an excalibur axiom crossbow. If you could give me your two cents, that'd be great. I'd also trade the comic for a crossbow if anyone can offer a good one.

· Registered
18,546 Posts
Never heard of them/it ... LOL Sell it and buy something that gets your arse away from watching stuff and into the woods doing stuff. Live life, don't watch life. :wink: That bow will bring you years of adventures. The thing on the wall ... is just a plaque on the wall.

· Registered
508 Posts
never heard of them/it ... Lol sell it and buy something that gets your arse away from watching stuff and into the woods doing stuff. Live life, don't watch life. :wink: That bow will bring you years of adventures. The thing on the wall ... Is just a plaque on the wall.
x2!!!

· Registered
1,434 Posts
Never heard of them/it ... LOL Sell it and buy something that gets your arse away from watching stuff and into the woods doing stuff. Live life, don't watch life. :wink: That bow will bring you years of adventures. The thing on the wall ... is just a plaque on the wall.

Probably the sagest advice I've heard in quite awhile... Great outlook, Duke!

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Note to all: Do not start watching the Walking Dead. You will resemble a zombie for about a week, because you will have to see what happens in the next episode. Disturbing, compelling, and totally entertaining all at once.

· Registered
1,168 Posts
Heres a "morels" question....

Should in the event the zombie apocolypse actually happen and somehow you are bitten....

Do you A) shoot yourself with your own crossbow so you wont go after anyone else,
B) Ask someone else to shoot you
or C) Dont tell anyone, hide your bow/s and then proceed to get zombiefied and share the 'fun"?

And this brings up another question, why arent there any zombie animals?

· Registered
18,546 Posts
Me? I'd start making a list of who I'm gonna bite!... lol. Shoot myself? I don't think so!!!...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.