Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does thermacell work for gnats? I am sitting here being eaten alive as I type. If so I may be picking one up later this morning.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they do.....but does thermacell work for them?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll probably swing by and pick one up when I climb down.

·
hunter
8,143 Posts
Do Thermacells make any noise at all?

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Yeah they work on gnats. If my therma cell is not in the stand I am not either. Just cannot do it down here without something to keep the bugs away.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Let it warm up for 20 minutes before heading into the woods. I cut the pads in half and get a full 8 hours out of them. The thermacells sure do make it more tolerable to go out in woods.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
They work on pretty much every flying bug...Mine is pretty quite, the comparsion above to a butane lighter is spot on.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
i was told all flying insects it works on. . . . . before the first frost it is always with me

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here in N.C. they are a life saver. It's hard to sit still while having a blood transfusion. Like someone started above, if it's not in the stand I'm not either. I would recommend that you carry a refill in your pack just incase. Mine ran out of fuel on me last year during that golden hour and I could'nt help but move. I didn't see a thing that evening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts