Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went scouting yesterday evening and the mosquitos seemed to follow me in. As I got to where I wanted to set up to watch the evening woods the mosquitos were landing all over me. I immediately fired up my thermacell and smacked 15 to 20 mosquitos and within about 3 minutes I could see and hear fewer mosquitos, within 10 minutes I was able to sit there without a bug in sight. This thing works, thats all I have to say. Next time I'll turn it on when I leave the truck.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They are great!!! When I am hunting in an area that is infested with skeeters, I will go ahead and turn it on as I enter the woods. It will not keep them off of you as you are walking, but once you stop they will be gone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got one of these last week and since then I haven't seen any mosquitos. I went out in the woods around our fire pit thinking there are always mosquitos back there and of course when I want to try something then they are all gone. I'm glad to hear it actually works. I haven't even taken mine out of the box yet and it seems to be doing a great job of keeping all mosquitos away from me.:wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts