Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were going out to eat tonight when lo and behold interupting a nice evening there were PETA :angry: "bleepedy bleep bleepers":angry: out protesting the KFC on the way to where we were going! I was so mad!! And what was worse there were people actually handing them money!!!!! Man it's just aweful. I tried to talk my wife into letting us stop for just a drink, or a buisket, orrr...... a nice large bucket of chicken to feed the protesters!!!! It makes me sick. These people are nothing more than a bunch of weak/sick minded pains in the rear end. Sorry to unload folks, it just really got under my skin, and instead of making a scene out there, or killing my wife with tons of griping. I just kept my mouth shut and kept on going. Is it just nut season? I mean it seems like PETA and all those other terrorist have been out everywhere lately. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
435 Posts
It must be genetic. Really.

Can you imagine a life without meat? I can't even list all the different ways that I enjoy pork, duck, deer, dove, beef, chicken, turkey, fish, etc...

Those folks are just messed up.

Man have a God-given domain over this planet and all the animals on it. Do you think that a PETA person is ever going to change anyone's mind? Protesting meat is as fruitless as a protester trying to change me to a homosexual, dream on! NOT gonna happen. I eat meat. I love women. Same thing, giving up either is not an option, so much that the alternative is laughable and unthinkable, unfathomable is an even better word!

Hope you enjoyed a 16 oz medium rare sirloin quickly thereafter!

Don't sweat 'em. They are useless.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
After they are done donating money, they will go home to the pets they own, which PETA is also against.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Unquestionably without a doubt if I saw PETA protesting at a KFC, I would go inside buy a bucket and offer it to them. If they didn't want to take it, I would sit down right in the middle of all of them and start eating.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
The best part about PETA is they went and burned down an animal testing facility, and never released any animals. Can you say hypocrites?

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Peta

Sleazebag rubbish of the earth.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
a couple of years ago they showed up at a prarie dog shoot we were at. in protest they started banging pots and pans together anything they could do to make noise.little did they know how curious these critters are.we had almost double the kill of the previous year.i tried to thank them, but they didnt seem too happy.............oh well!

·
Registered
9,843 Posts

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
The headquarters for peta is about 15 minutes from me. I see them every couple of weeks protesting something. I've also been in the homes of several peta employees through work. And everything you think they are is true -or at least the ones I've seen. They have pets, meat and leather for starters. They are the biggest bunch of hypocrites on earth. If people really knew they wouldn't be so quick to donate. I need to take pics and let them leak out with addresses and such - like they do. If it's ok for them then it's ok for us too.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
What is worse than PETA is the tree hugging city folks who are flooding into the rural areas where I hunt. They buy and develop once prime farm land real cheap because the government is paying farmers to not grow crops.
I have seen these city folks stand on the edge of their property and threaten hunters with guns. I saw one guy with a gun in one hand and holding 2 rotts with the other while cursing a group of hunters. one lady started a petition to try to ban hunting in the county.These people are crazy.
A developer has been buying land for the last few years to build a 5 square mile golf complex, complete with a private airport and condos right in the middle of an area that I hunt.
They move to the country for peace and quiet and the fresh air and to escape city life. Before long, they turn the country into the city, then move on and start the cycle all over again somewhere else!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
its only a matter of time those people are so stupid one of them is going to do something extremely stupid (throwing pies, protesting, blahblahblah) and the reprocussions will be devastating then the hunting world will be protected from idiots who think they're special. most of them dont have a clue about animal populations or game management. as much as i would like to launch bludgeon tips i know it would not help us.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The b**tards were doimg the same thing in Jacksonville! Makes me wish I had a chicken suit...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I dont' know about yall, but i prefer Bojangles or Zaxby's!! KFC stinks around here!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Buksknr53 said:
What is worse than PETA is the tree hugging city folks who are flooding into the rural areas where I hunt. They buy and develop once prime farm land real cheap because the government is paying farmers to not grow crops.
I have seen these city folks stand on the edge of their property and threaten hunters with guns. I saw one guy with a gun in one hand and holding 2 rotts with the other while cursing a group of hunters. one lady started a petition to try to ban hunting in the county.These people are crazy.
A developer has been buying land for the last few years to build a 5 square mile golf complex, complete with a private airport and condos right in the middle of an area that I hunt.
They move to the country for peace and quiet and the fresh air and to escape city life. Before long, they turn the country into the city, then move on and start the cycle all over again somewhere else!
It's gettting to be the same way around here. I used to work construction but it was killing me because we'd go to a beautiful farm area and work on one house. Then by the time that we were done setting the cabinets, there would be another three or four houses! It would kill me to go to such beautiful places only to literally watch them dissapear right before my eyes. So I feel your pain brother.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got a brisket, 2 Pork Butts, 2 Beer-can Chickens, couple of racks of ribs, and oh yea, VENSION!!!!!!!!!!!

End of summer party, 12 days to opening morning.

kscumminsdriver said:
better go check on the brisket I'm smoking... :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts