Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shooting an Outback by Mathews and it sounds like a small truck wreck when I shoot it. I like the idea of having a small ATA bow though. I really like the looks of the Vipertech, but I am a little concerned about speed.
If anyone has good or bad news please feel free. If its good, tell me what type of arrrows are working well for you. Thanks

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Vipertec

I have a 04 Vipertec and LOVE IT!!!! Mine is a cam.5 shooting gold tip XT5575's with 28" draw pulling 61-62lbs. and I'm getting 271fps.I was so happy with the Vipertec, I have 3 Hoyt's :wink: a Razortec, and a Ultratec.But I think you should go shoot the bow, and feel if you like it, then move on from there, but you cann't go wrong with any Hoyt :thumbs_up

·
Registered
637 Posts
Viper Tech

I have an 04. I shoot redline, 340 grain arrows, 28.5 inch draw, 61 lb. at 275fps. I love mine and I never thought I would like a 31 inch bow. I have always shot longer bows.This one I hunt with and shoot some 3D. I can sit on the ground or shoot from any position , the 75 percent let of and Cam.5 is a great set up for me. I shot a 53x on a 5 spot with it indoor with fat boys. So it shoots really well and comfortable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I appreciate the quick response. I really like the feel of the Bow. Right now I just really disappointed in my Mathews. I had a Hoyt before this one and loved it. I quess that is what I get for swithin!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts