Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of going to new breed archery for my next bow. Any pros or cons ?
I am with Darton archery now and have been since 1994.

·
Ad Meliora
17,193 Posts
1. I am thinking of going to new breed archery for my next bow. Any pros or cons ?

2. I am with Darton archery now and have been since 1994.
1. Pros...if it feels good to you. Cons...if it doesn't feel good to you.

2. Is Darton letting you out of a contract or why are you leaving?

·
Cato
4,077 Posts
Great bows and great people.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Never got the chance to shoot them but if you like them go for it. I have never heard anything bad about them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
763 Posts
Great shooting bows. Really enjoyed my cyborg 2 when I had it. Super smooth and easy to tune. Great customer service as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting tired of some of the Darton people on their Facebook page. The way they always are out of stock on their website. I was accepted on Darton archery shooters Group on Facebook and had ask why they were out of stock on some things all the time. I got a couple Trolls as they call them jumping my butt about the question and found out that these trolls are supposedly employees or friends of employees of Darton.
That’s why I have decided to look around. Can’t believe Darton let’s that happen on their group. I complained but it feel on deaf ears.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
If they have a bow you like, why not?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I had 2 or 3 new breeds in my day, awesome bows. My wife is shooting a genetix now, she's shooting better than ever.

·
Blue Card Club
1,355 Posts
Can't go wrong with New Breed. I shot on their Factory Staff for a few years. Great bows and group of folks who really care about their product and the sport. Left shooting because of an injury and once I was able to shoot again, looked long and hard to get my hands back on an Eclipse. Finally found one and haven't looked back. Good luck in your decision, and if you decide on New Breed, you won't be disappointed. You will be certainly welcome to the New Breed nation. Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts