Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 500 acre farm Ilease in Illinois that I'm thinking about sub leasing the day after first gun season till the end of hunting season. Would anyone be interested in this? I killed a 136 inch 8 with my bow, and saw TONS of deer. I even have over 30 pics of one that would go close to 200 inches.

McDonough county Illinois near Bushnell Illinois.

·
It's in da hole!
1,676 Posts
May have a some interest. What kinda money are you talking about? Things can go down hill pretty fast after the lead starts flying. What kind of pressure does the property see first part of the year?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me, my brother and one other friend will bow hunt opening week, then we will go back and bow hunt 3 days before first gun season, and the three days of opening gun season making it 6 straight days. That's it.. Low pressure. Have PLENTY of bucks. I can send some pics from last year that never got killed. I have 9 one year old stands up already to hunt that ill leave there. Probably talking around $3000 and will include turkey rights. I live on the gulf coast so I'm 13 hours away.

·
It's in da hole!
1,676 Posts
How much wooded and how much crop? Can you provide any coordinates? I may be interested, just a little rich for a third of the season and not the best month either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts