Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of switching to a one pin slider sight...any suggestions? I'm just tired of the clutter of all the pins

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am using a HHA Ds-5500. I bought it from a shop owner that had a custom sight bar for it so it can be used for target along with a lense. This is a good and cheap slidersight. The whole thing with no lense costed me 100$

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Check out the Black Gold Easy glider....there the brightest sight period, they have the photochromatic technology so there never to bright, and they are now warrantied FOR LIFE even the pins.

·
Registered
897 Posts
single pin sight

I'm thinking of switching to a one pin slider sight...any suggestions? I'm just tired of the clutter of all the pins
I vote for the HHA sight, there are some others but this is Easy to set up.. My wife saw mine and got rid of her 4 pin sight and I gave her an HHA-5000 off my back up bow....:darkbeer::darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I have the BOSS HOGG and Viper QuickSet 2pin slider, love them both,they work great, On the boss hogg I use 1 - green up pin.010 with - 4x lens - small guard for target, and for hunting I just change the head out, to 5 pin - large guard.

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
I like my Vital gear brightest sight I have ever used.
I Second that!. Some people on here actually complain that they are too bright!. I love to hear that. lol. I use the Vital bow gear Star track single Angular slider sight with the markers that are also fiber lighted. Works with any Compound bow. easy to adjust and strong and durable. I have the optional green "Glow" Ring on mine. I.M.O Vital is Highly Underrrated!.
Check out www.vitalgear.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts