Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a show this afternoon here in Northeast Ohio and got to check out the products offered by third hand archery. Very nice setup and very useful well represented products. I'm definitely ordering some stabilizer straps when I purchase a new climber. 20160121_161118.jpg

Thought I better share a pic of the lady killer....lol!! Really nice to meet you Jim. We'll be doing more business in the future.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Stabilizer straps and third hand bow holder are a must for any climber! Money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Arrow-minded Conservative
3,277 Posts
I had no use for any of his stuff.... until I got my hands on it at the Harrisburg show. Now I own most of if and wonder how I functioned for so long without it!

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
you just can't beat his products.....those straps are, a must have item, on a climber.
now if we could get him to do some "sit-ups" to work on that "belly"....:wink:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I have a lot of his stuff, all good, Jim is also one of the nicest people you could meet, So , is the show worth attending besides the Third hand Booth, 2.75 hr drive for me

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
The straps are awesome stability on a climber and the "Kentucky CrissCross" works great for packing the climber with your backpack

·
Registered
797 Posts
Straps, bow holder, hip clip, accessory strap, fleet rest/deer drag, and a 4'x4' target. All I need is a rag bag and some trees stand treads and I'll be set! I'm sure his arrow puller works well but I've never needed one with his target!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I got a bow holder and the treestand straps and love them both. Very good products.

·
Mark
5,695 Posts
Summit 1.jpg 3rd bow hold.jpg

I also agree that Third Hand Archery products are great and after seeing a demonstration from Jim I ended up with a bunch of his products. For Climbers, the Stabilizer Straps and Bow Holder are a must. Here's a pic of how you can climb with your bow and it won't fall off as I had that concern until I tried it. I also have the Treads and highly recommend them as well, they are adhesive backed rubber strips that cover your platform cross bars making it quieter and warmer on the feet in cold weather. His Foot Rest also adds comfort for long hunts (the pics were before I added the rest).

I also have a Rag Bag Target. With cold weather I have it in my basement and have shot a truckload of arrows and it still looks fairly new. Can't beat the price and quality of the rag bag!

Cant wait to see what else he can come up with!

Happy Hunting!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got the bow holder and it's great! I like having the bow with me rather than using a pull cord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts