Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suddenly got the trading bug today.

This is really weird, but I have an '08 Bowtech 82nd Airborne that I would consider trading for whatever BOWS you guys post up and I decide that I like. There is NOTHING wrong with this bow except that it will probably need a new string stop rubber before long.

If you have been wanting an 82nd, and have something good to trade, post it up and we may deal. Please make it GOOD offers. I don't want a bunch of crap posts offering some little thing for a trade. I will only consider trading for a BOW.

I just got the bug to have some fun today, so I thought that I would see what this kind of thread would do.

Again, there is nothing wrong with this bow that I am aware of, other than that rubber string stop that is wearing.

This is a 60-70# bw. Specs are listed below in my signature. Ask questions, I will answer. Here is a picture of the bow. This thing has been my baby, but I just got the urge for a new bow, so I'll see what this comes up with, lol. It was just an idea that popped into my head, so I thought that I would try it....
I would preferably want either a Hoyt, Bowtech, or Mathews bow, but I will consider anything that that I see and take a fancy to....I will consider trading bare bow, or loaded, depending on the offer...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt for the evening. Have a great evening everyone!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.