Registered
289 Posts
Iv'e been lookin' for one of those.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
what

GENERAL ARCHERY DISCUSSION?:confused:

General Archery Discussion (313 Viewing)
This is the main meeting place for archers around the world. Use this area to cover all topics related to archery and the archery community

·
Registered
353 Posts
Please tell me again why I am going to college?:pukey:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I would make an offer on it but I'm not paying $64.99 to ship it vis USPS priority.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Here's what I think !

:mg: There is no doubt someone here on this forum , who will no doubt buy that stone ,if they can afford it or not !:eek:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
:mg: There is no doubt someone here on this forum , who will no doubt buy that stone ,if they can afford it or not !:eek:
True, but they will have it listed in the classifieds in about 4 days so they can try another model.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I was thinking the same thing !

True, but they will have it listed in the classifieds in about 4 days so they can try another model.
:mg:But think by then ,just maybe my multimillion dollar Christmas loan will be approved , no doubt !:wink:

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
and someone will come on an say how it is a losuy rock and they have one much better. and then someone will degrade his rock and then you'll get a mushy post or thread from someone saying how we should all just love our own rocks and on and on and on:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts