Archery Talk Forum banner

THIS is PETA. We're worried about THEM??

1036 Views 17 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Trebono
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,544 Posts
wow!!!

· Registered
5,150 Posts
Glad to hear that Ben and Jerry's are not going to start using human milk. I think that this just shows how ignorant people can get. While reading that it was funny that they would even propose that and on the other hand I thought that I was going to puke:pukey:

· Registered
5,249 Posts
I wonder if they are born that stupid, or they just get that way from being around one another.

· Registered
480 Posts
if they ruin my "The Godfather" b&j icecream with womens breast milk.. i may have to write off icecream completely. :mad:

PETA once again showing how starved for attention they are :rolleyes:

· Registered
454 Posts
That is just plain nuts!!!!!!

· Registered
1,837 Posts
glad to hear that ben and jerry's are not going to start using human milk. I think that this just shows how ignorant people can get. While reading that it was funny that they would even propose that and on the other hand i thought that i was going to puke:pukey:
x2

· Registered
5,351 Posts
There is no shortage of stupidity in this organization!

· Excited Delerium
1,024 Posts
I always wanted to operate a dairy farm
My first thought was that is pretty nasty, but then I thought, hey can I get a job as a "milker"?

· Registered
692 Posts
Just think...they spent hours in meetings and having discussions about this before they ever brought it to B & J's...whoever brought it up actually thought that they had a good idea, and everyone around them agreed!

Hey, I have a good idea...everyone that was in on this stupid idea should ease the suffering of the bears preparing for a long, cold winter and just go ahead and feed themselves to them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.