Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant get this fat son of a "you know what" to leave. He's been around for months and is messing with my deer. He disappears for a week or two and i get hundreds of pictures of good bucks, then he returns and i have one picture of a doe. Might have to take him out...

PICT0050.jpg

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, the deer that frequent my property. Better?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Heck man, if you can get a tag for, put one in him and make him yours!

I say my deer all the time also, no biggie.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get a bear tag!! That's my dream hunt.
Thats what I'm thinking. He would make a nice rug. Actually, does anyone know how to tell a male from female bear? They are not my speciality at all.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Heck man, if you can get a tag for, put one in him and make him yours!
this!

i have a solid 400+lb bear coming to my camera rather often...he doesn't bother me. i have no plans on killing him though

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If he gives me an opportunity, I won't hesitate. But bear are so hard to archery hunt in PA because we can't bait. I wouldn't want to shoot it with a rifle because that seems like cheating to me..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
If he gives me an opportunity, I won't hesitate. But bear are so hard to archery hunt in PA because we can't bait. I wouldn't want to shoot it with a rifle because that seems like cheating to me..
not hard at all...i had multiple bear last year and many seasons before that within range of my bow many many times...just like deer you get between their den and the food and will should get a shot...should lol

and no rifle hunting bear is not cheating...hunting over a bait pile is...IMO, but thats just me
last year i had a VERY large boar at less than 15 yards on the archery opener in tioga county last year
i do wish PA would follow NY and allow archery bear for the duration of archery deer, maybe then the PGC would reach thier desired kill numbers on black bear

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rifle hunting is too easy. If I'm gonna kill this bear, I'm gonna kill it with my bow. Heck he will probably disappear next spring anyways and move to the next county. As log as i start seeing deer in October i will leave him be.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I can solve this problem.
Attention all deer hunter that are having bears mess up their deer hunting! I will be glad to bear hunt on your place and take out 1 bear per season or until your not having anymore bear problems. PM me for more information.

See that wasn't hard was it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts