Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked my game camera yesterday and had this picture. I had to share it because it has to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen. It looks like an animal's eye but has a reflection of the surrounding scenery also. :confused:

Attachments

· Urban Archery
3,813 Posts
You will notice that the eye is clearly pitch black and the surround of the eyeball is a gray colour.

This is proof.

It's an Alien! :teeth: :)

(seriously would be good to know what it is)

· Registered
294 Posts
Next time you hunt that stand, don't forget your aluminum foil cap so that the alliens can't read your mind.

:tinfoil3: haa, haa, back vermon scum.

:alien: Take off your hat little man.

:tinfoil3: No, and stop playing with my game camera.

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pic is showing the trees behind the camera little to the left. As for another picture in sequence it is the very last shot for that day . I think the aliens sppoked the rest lol.

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was not a digital camera. It is the Moultrie 35 mm game camera. When I took the pictures to Wal Mart to get them developed, they didn't put the picture in the packet, but it was on the CD I got developed as well as the index.

I see the deer in the picture as well.

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The camera was actually loose on the post. I've been wondering if a deer could have been scraping on the post or something. It is definitely a unique picture and Ive scratched my head over it several times, lol.

· Registered
765 Posts
You all are way off base, aliens are extinct like leprechauns and Eskimos, No boys the answer here is either a Sasquatch or the west Texas choopacabra, don’t matter you don’t live in west Texas, they migrate.

· Registered
39 Posts
Ok, I see shootsahoyt's bigfoot, but I do not see the deer that has been referenced twice. That is on wierd picture. Someone care to tell me were the deer is.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.