Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See, your form tips do help!

Shot was from 30 yards. Was seeing how close I could get to the first arrow with the second, a little too close!:wink: First Robin Hood by the way! (Multiple spots at all ranges now!!!)

Thanks for all the advice!
Jim

Attachments

·
Banned
144 Posts
Lug Nut's the best. :thumbs_up

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Jim nice shooting, but what in the world kind of punishment do you put those vanes though. It looks like you were shooting through asphalt:wink: :thumbs_up

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doc said:
Jim nice shooting, but what in the world kind of punishment do you put those vanes though. It looks like you were shooting through asphalt:wink: :thumbs_up

Would you believe that those GTs are only about 3 weeks old? Actually, they aren't as bad as they look. The black is from a trash bag inside the feed bag. It went partly through and got black on the vanes.:confused:

Jim

·
(aka lug nut)
48,345 Posts
JEofWV said:
See, your form tips do help!

Shot was from 30 yards. Was seeing how close I could get to the first arrow with the second, a little too close!:wink: First Robin Hood by the way! (Multiple spots at all ranges now!!!)

Thanks for all the advice!
Jim
Well done, Jim.

woooohoooo!

:D

Great form!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
nice...but you need to check out your vane clearance issue.....vanes are tore up...WOW

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Nice Shooting, I just got my second robin-hood today:tongue: but man those vanes are aweful looking

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No clearance problems...

Deer_N_Beer said:
nice...but you need to check out your vane clearance issue.....vanes are tore up...WOW

too much penetration! I had to "restuff" the bags, had several shots go all the way through. Homemade target.:embara:

Jim

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CntrlIaHunter said:
but you missed the black dot..........:zip:

I torqued a little on the first one so I aimed at the arrow with the second instead of the spot, just to see if it was the arrow or me. It was me! Bad experiment!:eek:

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts