1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
134 Posts
Minnesota is actually taking those signs down, or at the least not replacing them when they get damaged or need to be replaced due to age. Because they realize deer are everywhere... and the signs are pointless!

People like this need to cross the road there... and not look both ways...

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Ill bet Tim Abbot has an absolute great sense of humor~ Thats awesome.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Tim Abbott was clearly the inspiration for this sign

·
Registered
70 Posts
Minnesota is actually taking those signs down, or at the least not replacing them when they get damaged or need to be replaced due to age. Because they realize deer are everywhere... and the signs are pointless!

People like this need to cross the road there... and not look both ways...
Agreed. We Minnesotans didn't need those signs in the first place. We have more does and naive forkhorns than we want.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
and the I.D.10 Tango award goes to............................................... TIM ABBOTT!!!! (clap and laugh AT him now) If that was the case I would have one of them deer crossing signs about 20yds infront of all my stands!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
and the I.D.10 Tango award goes to............................................... TIM ABBOTT!!!! (clap and laugh AT him now) If that was the case I would have one of them deer crossing signs about 20yds infront of all my stands!![/QUOTE]

Not a bad Idea.. might try it this season..

·
Registered
310 Posts
nice good laugh in the am, thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I really hope this isa joke. If not someone really needs to get this guy a helmet and try to get him to stop eating paint chips.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sad thing is, a friend of mines girlfriend made the same statement at a cookout a couple of weeks ago. Adult beverages will burn your sinuses.Lol.

·
Registered
37,038 Posts
I think its a great idea. Maybe Ill get one of those signs and put it in front of my treestand. Thats a million dollar idea right there. people will buy them!

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Epic fail. I sure hope he is not reproducing. With all the warnings and safetys on everything now a days, natural selection just isn't as effective as it needs to be.

·
74,535 Posts
Funny stuff
DB

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hahahaha, the man's a genius! Why didn't I think of that? :doh:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts