Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I posted awhile back about a new company that i found online called Deer Crossing Archery. I was really interested in them and most of you guys were also. Well i ended up getting my hands on some from one of the guys working there. now I've shot GoldTip, Easton and other random companies.

I found the winning arrow folks. The winning arrow with a heck of a price. I'm a pretty broke guy and these arrows fit my budget. And not only my budget but also my standards for arrows! I went to an indoor range yesterday and was shooting two inch groups at 50 yards.

Wait, two inch groups at 50 yards with $50 arrows?!?! And I'm not the best shot around. i stay with hunting setup year round. Getting better as the years go on.

I've also shot them into fence post ( My fault not arrows ) and pulled them out and they are still perfect. Had a little problem with the glue in the inserts but that's not a big deal in my opinion. I'm sure they'll get it figured out and fixed. Seem like a good company, good service and even better products. I heard they are offering SD Hunters and target arrows ( with incredible weights ) here soon. Looking forward to watching this company grow and hope they keep the pricing the same. If they do they will own the arrow business very soon.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the arrows or shafts. What are the specs on the shafts.... are they a standard size shaft or Do you only use DCA components.. Is there a website?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Everything is on their facebook page until they get their website up but here are the specs

http://www.facebook.com/DeerCrossingArchery

HUNTER
.245" inside diameter
350, 400, and 500 spine
Norway R2 vanes
+/-.005"
Arrows $49.99
Shafts $45.99

SD HUNTER
.166" inside diameter
350, 400, and 500 spine
Norway R2 vanes
+/-.005"
Arrows 79.99
Shafts 69.99
With Firenok Outserts

TARGET
.315" inside diameter
350, 400, and 500 spine
+/-.005"
Arrows $79.99
Shafts $69.99

XBOW
20"&22"
Half-moon or flat Nocks
Norway Duravanes
+/-.005"
$29.99 arrows 1/2 dozen

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sounds like a salesman sales pitch

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
A 50 Yd. indoor range. Wow

·
Beer Whisperer
11,233 Posts
Yep, it's only world Class shooting, a sure shoe-in to win any Fita World Event. :noidea:
Are you calling Bee S? Lol!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
2" groups at 50 yards with a hunting set up bow... These arrows sound too good for me and my skills.

·
Banned
9,000 Posts

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Just as I figured another AT fad..Soon all we will hear about is these arrows from the "NEW" staff.Glad the arrows work for you and wish the best for HIS new arrow venture.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Gotta have a 300 spine before they work for me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
What was the name of that marketing manager?

·
Registered
10,824 Posts
Sound like great arrows at an even better price...about time someone came out with an affordable arrow. I don't see how these start up arrow company's like Black Eagle come out and charge as much (or more) as the big guys.

I'm gonna get a dozen for the daughter at that price.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
where can i find pics of these arrows? i dont have facebook..

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
are they 49.99 a dozen? or for 6?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts