Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have AT in my bookmarks and have always been able to go to it and see the sight just as I would on a computer. Then today I go to my bookmark and it brings up AT mobile so I choose default and everythings ok, until I go to another page then its mobile version again. So everytime im on a new page I have to go to default to see it like im use to on the computer. How can I set it to stay on default and not go back to mobile? I hate the mobile version. Also when I came to the computer to type this It took me to mobile version too! but after selecting default on the computer its stayed and been fine. Is somthing up with AT or is it just my junk?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
For $1:99 buy the TapaTalk app.It works great.Best thing I did

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have AT in my bookmarks and have always been able to go to it and see the sight just as I would on a computer. Then today I go to my bookmark and it brings up AT moblie so I choose default and everythings ok, until I go to another page then its mobile version again. So everytime im on a new page I have to go to default to see it like im use to on the computer. How can I set it to stay on default and not go back to moblie? I hate the moblie version. Also when I came to the computer to type this It took me to mobile version too! but after selecting default on the computer its stayed and been fine. Is somthing up with AT or is it just my junk?
Same here.

·
Feedn The Geese
12,212 Posts
im having issues with the website itself turning into the mobile css for it, i dont know whats going on. id say theres a bug somewhere.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its annoying the heck outa me! Glad i'm not the only one tho.......

·
Registered
Hoyt Maxxis 31
654 Posts
Same here. I hate it!!!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Glad I have tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone because I'm not by my computer

·
Registered
830 Posts
I dont lime it either. Hope they change it back to the way it was before or they are probably going to lose alot of people.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Ya it sucks glad its not only me too. Worked fine about noon then i got back on and its in mobile. Not near as good as defualt they need to fix it asap

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What the heck is tapatalk?

·
Beer Whisperer
11,063 Posts
My iPhone did it too.

Tapatalk just doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I have AT in my bookmarks and have always been able to go to it and see the sight just as I would on a computer. Then today I go to my bookmark and it brings up AT mobile so I choose default and everythings ok, until I go to another page then its mobile version again. So everytime im on a new page I have to go to default to see it like im use to on the computer. How can I set it to stay on default and not go back to mobile? I hate the mobile version. Also when I came to the computer to type this It took me to mobile version too! but after selecting default on the computer its stayed and been fine. Is somthing up with AT or is it just my junk?
same thing happened with IE but chrome and firefox its normal

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
same thing happened with IE but chrome and firefox its normal
HMMMMM? Somthing must of farted somewhere in the web.

·
NAASP
14,399 Posts
Why should anyone HAVE TO buy taptalk?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts