Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Is the 2 shot the same size as the one shot, and is the distance from the trigger to the head the same? Also, is the connection on the 2 shot made with the nylon strap, or does it have the rope connector.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
If I ever went back to shooting calipers, the only one I would use would be a Carter One Shot. It would be really nice if somehow you could get that thing on a Winn Free Flight glove!

But, I have to say that my shooting has become so much better and consistent under pressure after I dropped the calipers and started shooting BT with my Carter Fits Me, I use it for everything now, inlcuding deer and turkey. Its simply automatic, all I have to do is think about aiming. Perfect for hunting!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
The way i see it is that a carter release should be left home for hunting. The reason for this in my mind is even with a wrist cord is going to be a pain in the butt to do anything with your draw hand because if you drop the release you'll have a big ol' Carter hanging off your wrist and gettin in the way.
I shoot a $25 Cobra and id take that over any Carter on any hunting trip! But for target... Anyone know where i could get that new Carter for cheap?!:D

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Lookin for a Solution 3. Figure if im going to do it im going to do it good. Plus i have a nasty habit of jerky the trigger and if i use the b/t on a 3 it might help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.