Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I shot the Mathews no cam and the only solo cam they offer now , we’ll i been hearing a lot about the Xpedition solo cams , no dealers close to me so I wanted some honest opinions are they worth the try , if so I thought I might look for a used one to try

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I own the 6" brace model and it is a dream to shoot butter smooth draw and holds like a rock - the balance is great and it is by no means slow - a very accurate bow

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Look up Hoppy in these pages and give him a call, He has helped a ton of folks here, me included, and one of the best X tuners around. Doesnt hurt that he is a great guy too.
I got my Xception from him.

Lucky

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Look up Hoppy in these pages and give him a call, He has helped a ton of folks here, me included, and one of the best X tuners around. Doesnt hurt that he is a great guy too.
I got my Xception from him.

Lucky
I have purchased 2 XPeditions from Hoppy and three friends have bought from him on my recommendation. No one has been disappointed! You will not find a better man to deal with than "Hoppy", period. High integrity and the man knows XPedition bows.

And oh yeah, I just bought my first "solo cam" bow from him a couple of weeks ago. XCursion 7. Gosh almighty, talk about a smooth drawing, stable, accurate bow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts