Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda in the market for a new sight. Don't want to spend 400 on a sight and was looking at this. I like the mirco adjustments and 2nd axis and color of the pins. Just wondering some thoughts on this sight and does it improve you?

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Great idea. Poor quality, made over seas. I got one and had to send it back 3 times to get one that wasn't junk. I knew it was made overseas when I bought it. I thought for the cost of $150, it would be good enough quality. Boy was I wrong.

1st one I couldn't move the pins. Never on my bow. Sent it back. Supposedly it had a broken frame, right out of the box.
2nd one was good for a few months but developed a rattle. I did everything the CS guy told me to look for. Send it back.
3rd one BEFORE I took it out of the package I saw the pins did not line up vertically. Not even close. Sent it back. I actually asked for a prepaid shipping label since I had to send the same product back for the 3rd time....NO WAY. That is when they suggested, since I again voiced my displeasure with the quality of IQ, I buy one of their sister company's sight, Sure Loc, a $400 sight. No thank you.
4th one seemed ok. I used it for a while. Then I bought a Black Gold. HUGE difference in quality. Cheaper and made in USA too.

IQ lost a customer for all their products. Couldn't email me a prepaid address label for returning there poor quality product 3 times?

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa ok right now I have a tek-hybrid but pins are very dull. I also have used a BMG one pin which was nice just prefer 5 pin for hunting. So I guess all the pros on YouTube just talk the talk

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
The Axcel Armortech Pro is as good as it gets in 5 pin sights in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree the axcel pro I just can't spend that money.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
I'd either put new fiber in what u have or get an axcel before I would even think about the iq

·
Registered
644 Posts
I would save some coin or wait on a used armourtech pro to show up in the classifieds, I've seen them go for 130-150 used

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can someone tell me the stock pin colors of a axcel Ammotech hd the 5 pin?

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Poor quality. Bought two Micro 5-pins and both had issues, returned for refund. Also a light kit was required because the pins aren't bright indoors or low light. Both also had a bad fiber optics buzz of the shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts