Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the general consensus on the Natural Gear camo pattern as well as the Jacket, Parka and Bibs? It's time for me to retire some of my older stuff and buy more....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Boy is wearing a cheap bibs and parka AGO brand from cabelas. Pattern looks great against leaves and bark. This set wouldn’t be good for bow hunting due to noise but I think they also make their own stuff that I’d check out if price is right.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's a great all around pattern for most areas. We use it and seems to work great. Of course, any pattern works good if you get in shadows and BE STILL! LOL!

·
Registered
846 Posts
I like the pattern a lot, but the clothing quality is terrible. Some pieces are better than others.

The 4in1 parka is a great piece for duck hunting.

The fleece stuff can be relatively quiet, but the color is way too light compared to other pieces. I don’t mean it just doesn’t match, it’s arguably too light to be effective camo.

The cotton stuff is really inconsistent. The pants and long sleeve t I have are good. I had a thicker long sleeve button down that was way off in sizing so my brother gave it to me since it wouldn’t fit him. I liked it, until it lost nearly all of its color after three or so washes.

My brother was using it too and had several bad pieces I can’t remember.

I’m moving on to something else next year. I love the pattern but the clothing quality isn’t there. I’ll keep using the good pieces that I have, but I won’t buy any more of their stuff.

D

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
I have the fleece winterceptor stuff. Jacket and pants. It is good quality stuff although I think it is a bit noisier than some of the other wind resistant clothes I have.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've got it on t-shirts and cotton pants. Love the pattern, but wish it came on better quality clothing for bowhunting.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I used the natural stealth hunter grand stand jacket and bibs this year. This was the first year that I've used Natural gear stuff. Overall I'm pretty satisfied. The jacket was on the small side for me. Once I layered underneath my range of motion suffered some. Drawing a bow was still doable. If I had to do it over I would of sized up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I bought the grand stand bibs and parka. They had them marked way down as i think they have a newer set out. So far I've been happy with them. They are cut small, i think it's called true cut. So i went up a size. Other pieces i have from them were full cuts and sized normally.

·
Proverbs 21:19
9,588 Posts
As others have said the pattern is great but the quality of the product is not.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Have two sets. Have the wintercepter pants and zipup jacket. Then fleece pullover jacket and fleece pants. The zip up jacket run fitted but still layer under it. For real cold weather i use the pull over jacket it has more room for layers. There nice windproff clothing. The wintercepter outfit i got on sale with the matching hat witch is usless as a cold weather hat. The jacket and pants seemed lighter then my first set of natural gear. Only hole i ever got is when a squirrel baried seeds in the pant leg and made a hole to do it. Boot covers the hole at least. There great for cheap hunting clothes. Look for sale stuff from midway or wing supply. Have noticed there starting to creep up in price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts