Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm close to buying a new bow (thinking Mission Ballistic) but I'm trying to decide on colors. I'm leaning towards going with all black. I was curious what you guys thought or if any of you have all black yourselves. I'm talking black strings, stab, accessories and everything. I would love pics and opinions.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
love my black axe but color don't matter to me any more.

·
Registered
26,088 Posts
Tree Winter Woody plant Branch Snow

This was shortly after I got my lightly used 2012 Prime Centroid a few months ago in February (note snow). Since then I have changed out the stock gray-black grips and have a G5 Rock sight in black. Prime accents in blue, but I wanted to go an autumn leaf orange and therefore ordered a set of orange-black-silver strings from JBK and matching sling from SNA. About a month ago I traded my Athens for a black 2013 Prime Impact and am outfitting it in camo accents.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Jmo but the mission bows Camo looks like crap. It's not the same lost Camo that's on the mathews. I would definitely go black.

·
Registered
10,656 Posts
love my black axe but color don't matter to me any more.
I agree completely

Doesn't matter if you have a anodized red riser it's not gonna matter to the game...if they spot you, they spot you weather lts camo or purple doesn't matter

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.