Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 894 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Admin wanted to clean things up a bit with updated listings... so here goes!
Here's a link to my last thread where you can see a lot of my work: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=930877

and a link to my photo album: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/wvridgerunner19/

ALL of my paracord products are made with real military grade 550 paracord, not the fake stuff! The paracord I use is guaranteed not stretch, shrink, rot, or mildew, unlike the cheaper stuff others are using. All of my products come with a 2 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced if a problem occurs. In the event that you should have to untie one of my products to use for survival, I'll replace it free of charge!

If you don't think my products are the best items you've ever owned, I'll give you your money back!

Payment Methods:

Paypal to: [email protected]
Money Orders:
Jonathan Fox
PO Box 234
Pence Springs, WV 24962

Be sure to include a note with payment stating your ArcheryTalk username, and the colors/design of each product if possible.

Here is my latest product list with prices:

Wrist Slings:
1 sling: $15 tyd
2 slings: $25 tyd
3 slings: $35 tyd
5 slings: $50 tyd

Wrist Sling w/ Skulls: $22 tyd
Finger Slings: $5 tyd
Bino Slings : $10 tyd
Release Wrist Lanyards: $10 tyd
Neck Lanyards: $15-$20 tyd
Survival Bracelets: $10 tyd
Keychains: $5-$10 tyd
Eyeglass Lanyards: $10 tyd

Custom work is also available, just pm me for the product description and I'll give you a price quote. Some of my custom work includes call lanyards, belts, gun slings, and dog leashes.

Wrist Sling Braid Designs: Your sling will be custom made in your choice of 1-4 colors.
1)Half Hitch
2)Cobra Stitch
3)Twisted Cobra Stitch
4)Round Sinnet $20 tyd

Standard "Skinny" Slings are also available and are $10 tyd. They can be done in a 3 or 4 strand flat braid or 4 strand round braid.

Paracord Colors: Image Property of Ridgerunner Custom Bow Slings

Leather Options:
Black leather with Black, Brass, Silver, or NO Grommet
Brown leather with Black, Brass, Silver, or NO Grommet

How to state colors for wrist slings:
(First Primary Color, Second Primary) Third color, Fourth color

Half Hitch: This one is in (Walnut, Charcoal Grey) Coyote Brown, Black

Cobra Stitch: (Imperial Red, Black) Imperial Red, Black

Half Hitch: (Neon Blue, Silver) Neon Blue, Silver

Cobra Stitch: (Woodland Camo, Tan) Chocolate Brown, Black

Cobra Stitch: (Black, Walnut) Charcoal Grey, Coyote Brown

Twisted Cobra Stitch:
(Olive, Charcoal Grey) Woodland Camo, Woodland Camo

Twisted Cobra Stitch: (Camo, Tan) Olive Green, Olive Green

Twisted Cobra Stitch: (Walnut, Tan) Black, Black

Round Sinnet: Black, Desert Camo, Walnut, Charcoal
These are $20 tyd

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Neck Lanyards $15

Here are some of my neck lanyards. They are great for carrying just about anything: knife, multi tool, cell phone, ID badge, keys, rangefinder, and more. They come with a breakaway connector on the back, which snaps apart in the event the lanyard gets caught in a machine. It also comes with a heavy duty clip, a keyring, and a cell phone lariat for attaching to a cell phone. These can be done in 1-3 colors: two colors for the braided portion, and one color for the neck lanyard portion. Price is $15 shipped tyd.

Black and Desert Camo

Neon Green and Neon Orange

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will be out of town next week...

I will be out of town on a hunting trip from Nov. 7-14th... so any new orders placed may take a little longer than usual to ship. I'm trying my best to get all the orders placed in the last couple days out by Friday, in order to avoid long delays. I'll still be shipping slings next week, but only on a limited basis. Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Back up for a great sling maker:thumbs_up:teeth::thumbs_up:D

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got back from my hunting trip today, so I'll be working double time to get caught up on orders this week! :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 894 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.