Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here have experience with these 2 bows? Any specific details would be appreciated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Scroll down this forum there have been a few posts about them, go back a few months.

I have a ThresherX and like it. It tuned very quickly and most importantly it shoots very well. I still have yet to chronograph it though so I cannot verify its speed claims. I shoot a 26" draw and at that setting the weight is around 56# on mine ( came that way from Xpedition).

The only issue I have had was serving separation on the buss cable cam loop, but I think I caused it by not seating the cable in the cam track properly when tuning. The cable must have been rolling over the channel edge which wound up cutting the end loop serving and one strand of the cable material. So I blame myself for this and not Xpedition or GAS strings. Luckily I have a string jig so I was able to make a replacement buss cable. I also went ahead and replaced the control cable so the cable builds would match but kept the original string on.

With all the stuff going on with Xpedition (price drops and Sportsman's Warehouse) I was beginning to regret my bow since I paid $100 more than that are selling for now, but after shooting it yesterday and I got over it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
We have both the thresher and the Xscape at our house. The problem in comparing them for you is that different people (this different draw lengths and weights) shoot them. Both bows are fast and light. Both bows are pretty quiet without a lot of hand shock. Seems like the Xscape is a little longer, and maybe slightly heavier. Xscape is definitely prettier to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have both the thresher and the Xscape at our house. The problem in comparing them for you is that different people (this different draw lengths and weights) shoot them. Both bows are fast and light. Both bows are pretty quiet without a lot of hand shock. Seems like the Xscape is a little longer, and maybe slightly heavier. Xscape is definitely prettier to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts