Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Well I finally did it. Dropped my nock2it out of my tree stand and the trigger mechanism snapped. Ive had this release for a little under 3 years. Anyone know where to buy just that piece or will I have to shell out for a whole new one? I have contacted carter but have yet to get a reply. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Haha well I’m glad it’s not just me. I did the exact same thing recently…

i emailed carter. They said to send it to them with a note about what I did. Apparently the old nock 2 it’s and the new nock 2 it’s have different tolerances so they weren’t sure it was going to work but wanted to give it a shot.

Unfortunately, life has got in the way and I still haven’t sent it. But I’d hit up carter. I’ll get mine in the mail too… so you won’t be the only one lol

·
Registered
596 Posts
Call Carter. Right now it may be difficult to get in touch with them. They hunt.

They will fix you up with no issue. Usually a $15 bench fee.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha well I’m glad it’s not just me. I did the exact same thing recently…

i emailed carter. They said to send it to them with a note about what I did. Apparently the old nock 2 it’s and the new nock 2 it’s have different tolerances so they weren’t sure it was going to work but wanted to give it a shot.

Unfortunately, life has got in the way and I still haven’t sent it. But I’d hit up carter. I’ll get mine in the mail too… so you won’t be the only one lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one. 😂 I called them yesterday and sent an email beginning of this week. They are probably swamped over there this time of year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts