Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
jjf41380
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every thursday night Izaak Walton will hold their thurday night shoots. They have started a few weeks ago and I probably should have created this thread awhile back. WE have 15 targets set up for $7. There are some benifits to you as the shooter that come along with that $7 for 15 targets. $1 goes to a 50/50 drawing. The more weeks you pay to shoot the more chances you get to win when we have the 50/50 drawing. THe 50/50 drawing is held at our annual pig raost. another $1 dollar from the $7 you pay to shoot goes towards paying your way to our pig roast. Make it to 15 thursday night shoots and your pig roast ticket is payed for. Someone is at the club from 10am until 7pm for registration, so even you guys that work second shift can come out and get in on the fun. If anyone has questions please feel free to PM me or give me a call at 610-704-2163. My name is Jeff and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

·
Registered
966 Posts
YaHHH for the Issak Post. Guy's they put on the second best 3D shoot in the Lehigh Valley:icon_1_lol: Comp stakes make you sweat sometimes but the Bowhunter is very reasonable. Good Food, Good course and a Great Bunch of Guy's. They make you feel very welcome during your visit, plus it's the home turf for team Handsome and Steady. If you shoot this club you may have the opportunity to bump into this phenominal, unstoppable two man shooting Team.. It is mindblowing the way they can harness the power and channel it to the 11 ring. This is worth the $7, Guy's.

·
Registered
802 Posts
15 targets

that are definitely worth shooting. jeff knows how to set it up. nice practice area, ibo type yardages for the target boys and bowhunting shots from the closer stake. real good food afterwards. and yes, home turf for jeff and i.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Great course,great guys, awesome place to shoot during the week!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Shooting with the likes of Big Jeff and Hogslamer------most people would pay hundreds just to be able to walk on the same course as them. It is like playing a round with Tiger.As far as bumping into the likes of "Rocket" well all good things have a price-Hey Rocket they are not trying to take your helmet they are trying to shake your hand. All kiddin aside Jeff will make the comp guys think and give the bowhunters a great shoot you should check it out.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Big Jeff, Hope you put out a tough course this week to silence the critics, Rockets, umpa and the rest. Take it easy on us little BH shooters. No response or not much from sprockets means that I didn't get him fired up at all, wait till he shoots on Thurs. He must Pay for the Master comment. More to follow.

·
Registered
347 Posts
that are definitely worth shooting. jeff knows how to set it up. nice practice area, ibo type yardages for the target boys and bowhunting shots from the closer stake. real good food afterwards. and yes, home turf for jeff and i.
ttt

·
Registered
845 Posts
Great Shoot today Jeff. You really had to be on your game tonight to get those 10's. Looking forward for your next shoot!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey rocket turned that 493 into 495 tonight found my new yardage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
awesome shoot tonight jeff

had schmucky so worked up he missed a target and sat on a log and fell off. that bedded deer target was great.

·
jjf41380
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks

Thanks for all the support guys. I will try to keep the shoots challenging for you guys

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yes Rockets, I had a real rough 10 min. there. Regained some of my composure and still got my butt kicked. Great course Jeff, make it harder next week.:jksign: Get well Big Guy.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey Jeff thanks for hooking me up with that case it works great------wont help me shoot better but I am still lookin good at the truck:smile:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts