Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you smell what this bucks cooking? It's almost time, days are ticking away. Time to go get some meat or at least one heck of a hunt in. Got to get the Mojo rising.:D Get that check list squared away. Deer, Elk or both, times a ticking, got the fever?
Out for now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Amen Bro!! I'm fired up too. Good luck this season, whatever you're after. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
25 days till Christmas:) Then Santa will put big bucks and bulls under all the trees in MT, so I can shoot em':D :D Can almost smell the BBQ backstraps now.:p CANT WAIT! Good Luck to you all! >>-------->

·
Registered
599 Posts
archery season opens augest 29 here in nd. closes sometime in december.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Sept. 6 in Kentucky. Can't get here soon enough for me, LOL.
Derbytown :D :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh-man

Just went to 2 of my spots and they have a closed sign put out at the logging roads right now because of the high fire threat!
Well maybe they'll pull'em before Sept.1. If not I've got plan B-C ready to effect.:D I'll never tap out when it comes down to my time in the woods.:mad:
I work best when under pressure...get it under pressure, you know diver speak?
You guys watch your six, and hunt hard.:)
Out for now

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,100 Posts
My wife even has the fever. She has been watching a buck that passes through the woods close to our house every evening. Can't beat figureing out your tree stand placement out of your back window:D I hope she gets him. This will be her second season. She had shots last year but Buck Fever got the better of her abilities. I think all she remembers for sure is that she shot.;)
I had better find me one so she doesn't skunk me. That would be hard to live down. We have a matching pair of PSE Tritons on the way. Got her a 50lb model in that. Can you say happy birthday to her. Her birthday is Friday I hope they get there by then. What we need is a pretty hunting bow contest on this side since all the spot shooters would think our hunting bows are not as pretty as their shiny chrome rigs. At least it will pass the hours till season.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Counting down to archery season? But why, it's only hunting. What's the big deal?

You guys need help.;)

Oh yeah, 16 days, 7 hours and 2 minutes till I'm up with the elk listening to the bugles.:D But I'm not really countig.;)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
YEP! Workin on gettin my tags and last min. gear! Going to try for deer and pronghorn openin day then elk a few weeks after that!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hope y'all enjoy all that early hunting and have great luck.Our season in Ar doesn't open till 10/01.I'm already foaming at the mouth!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I feel for you guys having to wait till Oct...Sept 13 here is the big day. Just hope I dont have to work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts