Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea how I can get a picture to Tiffany? I have one with my 11 year old daughter and her National Trophy and she would go nuts If I could get it autographed. Any ideas?

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Send a pm to Piggy1 and she'll let you know how to send it.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Or try.....Piggy1

Good luck!! And congrats to you daughter. I hope to have the proud moments with mine someday :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Ya I want an autographed picture for my daughter too... Tiffany make out to start: My Dearest Prez,...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Ya I want an autographed picture for my daughter too... Tiffany make out to start: My Dearest Prez,...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
How the hell did that happen!!!!!

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
How the hell did that happen!!!!!
As a computer programmer, I can tell you how it happens. I've been saying this every since I became a member.

The sudden slow down of AT has nothing to do with the number of users on the system. There is a bug somewhere in the code that is creating a "loop".

After nearly everyone of these sudden slow downs, you find one or more threads with duplicated posts.

But what do I know. :zip:

·
Registered
186 Posts
You sure you don't want a picture of Lee too?

AKMATT

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,248 Posts
Who's Lee?

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Any idea how I can get a picture to Tiffany? I have one with my 11 year old daughter and her National Trophy and she would go nuts If I could get it autographed. Any ideas?
Send Piggy1 a PM, it may take a while but I am sure she will respond....'94

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actualy I was going to send her one to sign and send back. But if she wanted to sign one of hers and send it along I guess I wouldn't complain! Ha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts