Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd post here before e-mailing Tight Spot directly. Like the title says, the stock Tight Spot mounting bracket isn't sliding into the female component. I've loosened and tightened the clamp and its screws with no luck. Any clue as to what may be going on?

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
How big of a gap is left? Could you post a picture?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm aware, should've clarified in the pic that the clamp is fully loosened... male mount fit perfectly with female out of box, attached the mount to sight and then all of a sudden zero compatability

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
Take a flat headed screw driver and place it between the crack where the arrow is pointing. Slightly pry it apart till the gap is wide enough for the mount to slide in.

You may have to repeat the process a few times after tightening the bracket back up once the quiver is installed.

·
ONE DAY AT A TIME
4,616 Posts
In the pic the lever is down which puts pressure on the clamp. It you pull the lever up so it sticks up perpendicular to the clamp it will open the gap and let you slide it on. Then you push lever down and it squeezes the clamp to the mount.

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
In the pic the lever is down which puts pressure on the clamp. It you pull the lever up so it sticks up perpendicular to the clamp it will open the gap and let you slide it on. Then you push lever down and it squeezes the clamp to the mount.
The leaver is down, but if u look real close the screw is unscrewed all the way on the right hand side.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll take a screw driver to it and hope for the best, and you're exactly right the screw is unscrewed, i just have the clamp on there (completely unfastened) to keep track of all my parts

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
I'll take a screw driver to it and hope for the best, and you're exactly right the screw is unscrewed, i just have the clamp on there (completely unfastened) to keep track of all my parts
Let us know how it turns out. I had to do the same thing to my sons tight spot after he over tightened it without the mount being in it.

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
No problem. I'm just glad to help. Good luck with it. 😆👍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.