Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
548 Posts
I just installed my new Tight Spot Quiver! All I can Say is WOW!!
This quver is awsome, the balance is great, it fits perfectly on my bow, and I can't wait to chase down some spring gobblers with it!

Get yours today at:
http://www.tightspotquiver.com

This guy is stand up and will get you one ASAP, don't hesitate to get the best quiver of the century!

· Registered
1,703 Posts
I saw these last night at a local shop. they look like a pretty nice quiver, but WOW are they long....ive always liked a smaller quiver for some reason. Also, the price is pretty steep.

Looks nice on your bow though!:thumbs_up

· Registered
467 Posts
But look it is long yes but even on such a short bow (Admiral) the nocks don't hit the ground. If you had bow legs on and didn't have time to detach your quiver or simply didn't want to you'd be golden.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
What was the price?
A buck-fity! I guess that is great if you have $150 lying around for a quiver that does the same as the Alpine Bearclaw for $28...

· Registered
12,516 Posts
A buck-fity! I guess that is great if you have $150 lying around for a quiver that does the same as the Alpine Bearclaw for $28...
Agreed. I am sure they are nice but, I can think of a bunch of things archery related that I would rather have for $150. IMHO, these quivers, the Octane, Arrow Web and the Fuse quivers are absurdly overpriced.

· Trophy Meat Hunter
11,366 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Looks slick, but I thought $55 was a lot to pay for a quiver when I bought my alpine soft-loc the other day!
Yea thats too much money 4 me to spend on a quiver,it is nice though:smile:

I bought an alpine sofloc a couple days ago,Used I payed 30 bucks but still in great shape:thumbs_up;)

· Registered
1,612 Posts
I saw these last night at a local shop. they look like a pretty nice quiver, but WOW are they long....ive always liked a smaller quiver for some reason. Also, the price is pretty steep.

Looks nice on your bow though!:thumbs_up
They are long, but i bet you can take the hood off and cut the poles to shorten it up!

I like the looks of it! do they come in black or am I gonna have to whip out the crylon?

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Holy Crap didnt see the $150 price tag at first! I think Ill Have to stick with my Alpine sof-loc...There on sale at Scheels and Cabelas for $25 bucks all the time! got my Alpine 3 arrow sof-loc for only $19.99, and my 5 arrow for $24.99...

· eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
look sweet, unfortunately the spot hog boss hogg i have on order wont work with it. what is funny, people whined about the boss hogg's price at around $225, this thing is 3/4 that and all it does is hold your arrows.

that being said, comparing this to the quicky quive for 25 bucks is like comparing a BMW to a tricycle. they both get you from point a to point b, but they dont do it the same way.

great quiver
great design
pretty steep price, but you ge what you pay for

just not for me

Joe

· Trophy Meat Hunter
11,366 Posts
look sweet, unfortunately the spot hog boss hogg i have on order wont work with it. what is funny, people whined about the boss hogg's price at around $225, this thing is 3/4 that and all it does is hold your arrows.

that being said, comparing this to the quicky quive for 25 bucks is like comparing a BMW to a tricycle. they both get you from point a to point b, but they dont do it the same way.

great quiver
great design
pretty steep price, but you ge what you pay for

just not for me

Joe
I know the Kwikees' aren't the most expensive quivers on the market, but it does the job just fine. I've never had any deer complain about me using a Kwikee Quiver.

· Trophy Meat Hunter
11,366 Posts
ok, who cares how good YOUR LESS EXPENSIVE quiver works? he likes it and it looks good!:darkbeer:
I never said it didn't look good! $130.00 in my pocket looks better!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.