Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Realized after this week's hunt that backpack hunting is not my cup of tea like I thought it would be. On top of that I have a 10 yr anniversary coming up quick and I need to buy something to stay out of the dog house.
I have a nearly new set up consisting of a Titanium Goat Vertex 6.5 ($575) with an aluminum center pole. Discovered just this week that an ember must have floated up and put a pen tip size hole near the top of the tent. The tent has been seem sealed and either I or the new owner can fix the hole, whichever they prefer. Package includes ten, removable stove jack, titanium nail pegs, and some other misc Aluminum stakes plus all stuff sacks that came with them new. This thing is only about 3 or 4 months old and only set up in the yard to test/seam seal and a couple of days in the woods. New this tent would run $575 plus shipping and cost of titanium stakes. I am asking $550 tied within Conus. (brown tent in photo)

FB_IMG_1443213009183.jpg

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today only $500 plus actual shipping. Found something I want to buy and Ill be lucky if it last until tonight. After today it goes back up. Save money and buy this setup

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Open to offers guys and gals but please keep it respectful. Hit me with some offers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.